We are so confident that you'll be 100% satisfied with our service, we'll give you a FreeDID to prove it. Just fill out our online sign up form and you'll receive a call to verify your request. Once verified, we'll send you your SIP username and password along with your FreeDID and SIP trunk information. It's fast and easy - with no tricks or gimicks.
Looking for a DID in your area? Choose from over 7000 locations for only $9.99 per month! Click here to sign up.
Simply put, a FreeDID is a free phone number that we provide to you over the internet. As a SIP trunking provider, we stock a very large quantity of phone numbers for our customers to use for their business phone systems and other VoIP related phone applications. Often, we have over stocked phone numbers that are sitting idle. Rather than letting these number sit unused, we have decided to just give them away.
Giving a way these overstocked numbers gives us the opportunity to showcase our quality in hopes that our FreeDID users will spread the good word about our service.
Since a FreeDID is basically a local phone number, they can be used the same way. Here are some examples:
Oh yeah, it's free! Just ask our over twenty thousand FreeDID subscribers. We'll provide you one phone number delivered to you via our SIP Trunk at no cost. Just connect your SIP enabled device, and begin receiving calls.
All of our FreeDIDs come with 60 minutes of free outbound calling to any location in the USA or Canada*. And if you require additional minutes, you can add purchase more for just 1 cent per minute.
Yes, but... we give priority to our paid customers. If you need help you can open a ticket and we'll be with you as quickly as we can.
• FreeDIDs are for individual use only. FreeDIDs may not be resold or redistributed in any way.
• Terms, conditions and restrictions are subject to change at any time.
• IPComms reserves the right to limit, discontinue or disconnect or cancel the FreeDID service at any time.
• FreeDID (Phone number) availability may be limited by location.
• Limit of 1 FreeDID per user. Registration of multiple FreeDID accounts by a single user is not permitted, and will result in immediate service cancellation.
• Phone numbers cannot be ported into FreeDID accounts.
• Limit of two concurrent calls per FreeDID account.
• FreeDID numbers cannot be ported away (LNP’d) from IPComms.
• To keep your FreeDID account active and avoid service disconnection, your number must receive at least one successful inbound call every three (3) months.
• If your Free DID/Free Phone Number is removed from your account due to misuse, abuse, non-use, cancellation, it may not be available for re-order.
• IPComms Terms of Service, Reasonable Use Policy and other restrictions apply.