How to update theFreePBX® GUI to 2.11
The update process to version 2.11 is very similar to the update of 2.10. The overall look of the GUI has not changed since the previous update, but some of the modules were cleaned up and reorganized.
- To begin navigate to the Module Admin this can be found in the Admin menu.
- Select Check Online
- Download the 2.11 Upgrade Tool
- After downloaded open the tool up and select Upgrade Now.
- First you will need to update the FreePBX Framework.
- Next upgrade the FreePBX ARI Framework
- Next upgrade the Core
- After installing the previous modules, all other systems module's will be updated.
- Updating all other modules in the system may take a few minutes. Then be sure to Apply Changes
Review of FreePBX 2.11
While there was no major change in the interface, there were some bug fixes and improved efficiency